HAIX® is excited to announce the release of our new Airpower® XR2 EMS Winter boots! We took our most popular Station/EMS boot for men and winterized it! What sets this new boot apart is the newly developed rubber winter sole which is extremely slip-resistant on ice and snow. Those who have already tested it say the grip is unbelievable on slick terrain.
Just like the Airpower® XR2, the inner liner is CROSSTECH®, so this EMS winter boot offers the same level of heat insulation as our standard model. Our thicker HAIX® leather, the CROSSTECH® inner liner, and the built in climate system all work in tandem to keep your feet dry and comfortable no matter how much the temperature drops outside. These new winter EMS men's boots still have our durable soles that are heat, fuel and oil resistant. The Airpower® XR2 Winter is NFPA certified for emergency medical operations as well as certified to ASTM and CAN/CSA for toe protection, puncture, and electrical hazards.
- German engineered
- NFPA certified for EMS
- CROSSTECH® inner liner, waterproof, breathable, chemical and bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Secura liner® will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
- Arch Support System support your foot in its natural, ideal position
- Sun Reflect leather keeps feet cooler in direct sunlight
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- HAIX® Lacing System offers the quick on and off of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot
- Lightweight composite toe cap and puncture protective sole
- Heat and extremely slip-resistant rubber sole
- ASTM certified for electrical hazard resistance (EH Rated Work Boots)